1. Responsible for the overall annual market planning of the global market, formulate specific plans and implementation plans for relevant market analysis, brand marketing, product promotion, activities, etc.;
2. Responsible for the research, arrangement,participation, review and summary of annual industry exhibitions and academic seminars;
3. Responsible for the marketing implementation of the company's website, social media (Linkedin, FB, INS, etc.), magazines ads, EDM, marketing materials, etc.;
4. Carry out research and analysis on market trends in the industry, competing companies, etc., study the development status of peers and the industry, regularly conduct market forecasts and intelligence analysis, and provide a basis for company decision-making;
5. Responsible for receiving and sending express mail, administration and other daily office work.
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the leadership on time.
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing, media, advertising and other related majors, master's degree is best.
2. More than 5 years of relevant work experience in brand promotion, market operation, marketing event planning and execution;
3. English is the native language, with strong promotion copy writing, article translation, proofreading ability, etc.;
4. Planning ability, familiar with various social media operation methods, those with marketing experience in industrial instrument are preferred;
5. Possess strong self-motivation, goal-result orientation, and strong communication and collaboration skills.
6. Short-term business trips are acceptable.
Office Address：19424 Park Row, Suite 190, Houston, TEXAS 77084, USA